13.6.06

Comedy can be so cruel.

I feel bad that one of my most hilarious memories was this kid in pre-school getting peed on.

I had been hanging out with this kid, Jimmy, and he had taught me this cool trick where you go inside of this wooden playhouse thing and pee all over the walls. I guess it wasn't much of a trick, but it was an excellent way to get urine on everything. One day we went in there and were getting ready to pee when this other kid came in.

"You have to get out of the way," Jimmy told him, "We're going to pee here."

"I don't have to," the kid replied.

So Jimmy peed on him. The kid instantly started crying, but for some reason didn't try to get out of the urine stream.

I still laugh whenever I think of it. That probably makes me some kind of an asshole, but I can't help it. It's funny when people get peed on.

1 comment:

Me said...

:/